:)

It takes only one moment to say "I love you"...But it will take a lifetime to show you how very much.

Monday, April 26, 2010

No One To Tell Us No.

Helllllllllllo. :3

Oh. Hey. So.
No one decided to tell me, me being a mega-huge D*sney fan, that there was a Peter Pan II. OR a Hunchback of Notre Dame II. Seriously, people?! Big D*sney fan here. ):
Now I've gotta go watch them.
Oh! Take Action day tomorrow. Walk for Water, mann. All money we raised (sponsorers) goes to Africa for a water program. :)
But. WE've gotta walk 2 km with an empty 2.5 gallon bucket, fill it up, walk 2 km back, build a fire, make flatbread by crushing grains inbetween rocks. Yeah.. Joy. :P
BUT. It's going to a good cause.
BUT. We're going to be doing it in the rain. ><
2 months of school left.
3 months until D*sneyWorld.
So long. D:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I honestly don't have anything to talk about. D:

So...uh. D*sney rules.
xoxoBree

No comments:

Post a Comment