:)

It takes only one moment to say "I love you"...But it will take a lifetime to show you how very much.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Do Believe Satan Himself Would Run Pissing In Terror From That Viper Temper Of Yours.

Hello There. :)
I'm going to start off by introducing myself. My name's Breanna G and I'm 14. I live in BC, Canada, and have all my life. I've been told that I'm annoying, and sarcastic, which is true. :P My favorite colors are Blue, Purple, Yellow and Green. When I graduate I want to go to UFV to study Journalism, and I hope to move to Seattle when I'm older. I love to read, write and draw (I've got a dA if you're interested which is here: http://alicerawrr.deviantart.com)along with Playing guitar, writing music, and singing. If you had to put me on the social ladder, I'd be pretty close to the bottom, which is how I like it. I detest things like rap, and mainstream sellouts, and listen to unknown people, dead bands (The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, ect.), and very minor signed people. A lot of the people who inspire me are either authors or YouTubers. (My YouTube is: http://www.youtube.com/alicerawrr in case you're interested.) As sad as it is, I actually do like a "jock" which is rather appauling, I know. Anyhoo. Too the actual entry! So today during Advisory/Lunch I was Scorekeeping a Volleyball game for the tournament being held at my school today, and I was there with one of my friends. The guy that I like was also there. It was rather awkward because he stole my iPod and decided to go through all of my music. It wasn't fun. But I did rather enjoy being sarcastic and arguing. :P. Anyway, at lunch I hung out in the Dance room with Jay and it wasn't all that interesting, and the rest of the day was pretty dull too. ><
It's awful sad that the actual entry was shorter then the "Get to know me" part. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment