:)

It takes only one moment to say "I love you"...But it will take a lifetime to show you how very much.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

LolWut?

Helllllooo. :)
So, I got my report card yesterday! :D
And and annnnnd, I'm not failing planning! I'm actually getting 93%. LolWut? xD
I've managed to keep B Honors this year, which is good because last year I nearly failed Science and Math. I had a bad teacher, but I still almost failed. ><
I'm getting an A in Guitar and Planning, a B in PE, Hum, Science and Math. :) Got $20 bucks out of it, too. xP

Oh, and I was going to write yesterday...but I got grouded. <:P
I was being cranky because my friend's, Jaleen, close friend passed away. I tried to help/comfort her, but I think I mad it worse. D:>

Oh! Guess what??? I'm probably going to Disney World at the end of summer vacation. (End of August)!!! xDD
We're going to head over to universal studios aswell so I can go check out The Wizarding World of Harry Potter because, yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd. Fake wand and memorization of multipule spells included! 83
Hahhaa, don't judge. ;D

I'm really hoping to see Alice and the Mad Hatter in the Magic Kingdom, but they're never around the Disney World Park (as I've been told) because Alice isn't considered a "Disney Princess". Boo? Yes, indeed. T_T

2 months of school left then I'M FREEEEE. xD

Going to the YMCA tomorrow to see about volounteering, not sure if the Criminal Record Check has been sent to them yet, becuase I need the hours for PE Leadership. *nod.*

Well, I guess this blog is long enough (and boring enough!), I'll shut up now. ;D
I'll try to post tomorrow!
xoxoBree

No comments:

Post a Comment